
Today is Katie's 6 month birthday. Because of the occasion, I decided to take some pictures of her. Megan was so intrigued that she also wanted her picture taken. So, I decided to snap some pictures of both of them and see what would come of it. I like some of them so well that I might use them for Katie's 6 month pictures and skip the "JCPenney" photo shoot! :)
Katie has been cutting her first tooth this week. She is also starting to sit up really well. This stage is one of my favorites! She is so much fun....we are starting to see her personality emerging!
The rest of the pictures are of Megan....









19 comments:
Great job! I would definitely skip JC Penny's and use what you have!
I want to reach into the computer and squeeze those little chubby cheeks. How about we make a pact now to match up Katie and Devin? I think they would make a beautiful couple. "-)
I don't think you could ever get any better pictures than those - you did a fantastic job. You have two really adorable little girls!
Who needs JC Penny, when you have those gorgeous pictures!!!!
I did that with mine recently, and they turned out great...I even have some to send your way!
Beautiful job!
Who needs JC Penny, when you have those gorgeous pictures!!!!
I did that with mine recently, and they turned out great...I even have some to send your way!
Beautiful job!
Absolutely adorable pictures! Thay are so cute and you did a great job on them!
Cute kids! Happy 6mo birthday!
Absolutely adorable! Both of them. Definately skip the studio!!! We quit going to the studio since we got a digital camera. It's so much cheaper and you are not limited to six shots. If it takes thirty shots until you get the perfect one, who cares...you only print what you want! Any size, any number. Love it!
Our little Charles will be 1 year old on Friday! I've been brain storming about some poses to try. Hopefully we get something really cute.
By the way-he STILL doesn't have his first tooth yet! Pureed birthday cake, anyone? YUM!
Jamie,
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Great job!! I enjoyed your blog (as usual)
ADORABLE pictures! Great job...skip the studio! I love the "snapshot/in the moment" style photos the best anyway.
I LOVE Katie's black and white dress. I've been looking for one for Payton...where did you find it, if you don't mind me asking!
Love,
Robyn
Jamie, you did a great job and pictures of the girls. The last one of Megan looks alot like Brian did when he was little.
You have a couple beautiful girls.
Sue Davenport
To Robyn... my brother, Jeremy bought that for her at "Janie & Jack's." He usually spoils my girls with gifts from there! He bought it last Fall, so I don't know if they would still have them. -- But, I definitely don't mind you asking!
And thank you everyone for the compliments!
Ah, those trips to janie & jacks with jeremy-what memories. the nice girls were always a little too enthusiastic that there was a young bachelor in there to help out in his search for the perfect outfit, and all the moms were ignored during our stay. :D
the picture are great. that one of m by the window is really good.
I wouldn't go to JC Penny's either. These pictures are fantastic!
LOVE the pictures and Katie's dress... what beautiful girls!
Ahh...that's so sweet that Jeremy bought it for her! I love Janie and Jack...especially the sale racks!!!
Thank you!
Robyn
You did such a great job, and the girls cooperated so well! Both of the girls are so cute!
So beautiful! You should go into business.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Katie's dress!!!! Oh my word...ADORABLE!!!! I especially like the pictures of Megan by the window...great photography skills!!! Way to go, Jamie!
Love you,
Chera
I would also skip the Jc Penny deal - seems like they turn out so much better from your own camera anyway. I've been doing that with Kayla too. Those are great pictures!! Crystal Seward
Post a Comment