Pages

March 30, 2008

Birthday Dinner...

Today was my birthday, and while I don't want to make a big deal about it on the blog, I thought I would include some pictures from it.
We grilled steaks for my "birthday dinner" and after we were finished eating, Brian refused to allow me the "pleasure" of doing the dishes! :D I love that man! I have a hard time just sitting and relaxing (especially when he's up doing that!) However, I really appreciated it and I want to say how special it was! -- Part of the reason it was so special is something "Pastor's wives" will understand. Sunday is not a day when Brian "sticks close to home." He is usually at the church almost all day long. So, for him to stay home and help me on a Sunday is very sweet!

Brian insisted on taking a picture....I wasn't too thrilled, but smiled anyway!!

14 comments:

Rayia said...

My gosh, Jamie, you are SO beautiful! Happy Birthday! I was thinking of you on your birthday as we celebrated my little Adeline's b-day as well ( we had her b-day a week late this year). Miss you,
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Mrs. Timothy W. Pierce Sr. said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a special time.

Mary Ellen said...

Glad you had a Happy Birthday!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had a nice relaxing day!

Love,
Crystal Schaper

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!
(we're staying with this number and going any closer to 30, right? :)

Charity said...

Happy Birthday to you, Jamie! The kids and I got back last week from Hobe Sound. Saw your mom and sister (how did she grow up so fast~ and so lovely, of course). Your dad took some Welcome Weekers up in the plane, and my little sister (the "co-pilot") got to fly it for a bit. That was really exciting for her...

Rebekah said...

Happy birthday!!! Sorry I missed it and didn't wish you a Happy Birthday on your birthday!!! Have a great whole week instead!!!!!

Mrs. Timothy W. Pierce Sr. said...

Hey Jamie,

This has nothing to do with your post (but-I did tell you happy birthday a few days ago...so I'm not completely ignoring your post. *grin*)

Our family is planning to be in TN the first week of Feb 2009. We are wondering what kind of weather we can expect to encounter, to help us better plan some of our activities. You can e-mail me if you would like. No pressure, but if you get a chance (I know that a mom's life is busy) If you are able to let me know before this Saturday (April 5) that would be great. The five families that are making the trip are meeting Saturday evening to somewhat finalize the plans (the big details anyways) If you have a chance you can e-mail me at sallylyn@juno.com
Thanks!

Sara said...

Jamie - Happy belated birthday! Thank you for you comments on my blog. About refinishing your piece of furniture, take heart... it's much easier than it seems!

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So glad you had a wonderful and relaxing day :) Thanks for the comments on our blog!

Sandy said...

I'm so proud of your husband. Of course I think Brian's a pretty special guy anyway! I love your pictures--great photography! Oh--and happy belated birthday. I think Brian found an awfully special wife, too!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I mapquested your location...three hours away. Please contact me at kerenbw@yahoo.com. Would love to see you both.