Our church held our Easter egg hunt today following the morning service. Brian and I were very excited about this year, because we knew it would be so much fun for Megan. She had a very good time....
Megan and Quintana looking outside at something interesting
Our Family
Megan and Katie
Thank you Rayia for Katie's ADORABLE dress...I was so excited to put it on her!
10 comments:
Your girls are so DARLING!!! They looks like little angels! Katie does look so sweet in that dress, I'm so glad you like it!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Love you
You really do have a beautiful family! I always enjoy looking at your pictures!
Our church is having an easter egg hunt next Sunday. I know our older two children will have a lot of fun with it. As sad as it is to see them grow so quickly, it's moments like these that bring a fresh perspective and excitement about their growing up. Still, it would be nice if time would stand still sometimes. Thank the Lord that we live in a time that has good cameras...and blogs! *grin*
"AWWWW!" was my first expression upon seeing your new picture on your page. I LOVE it!
jamie, the new picture of megan at the top of the page- i love it.
Beautiful pictures! I love the girls' dresses. Hope you guys have a great week! Kirk & Crystal
Jamie - I LOVED that picture of Megan and Quintana!! It is adorable!!!!
Your girls are so photogenic! The dresses are so beautiful, isn't it so much fun to dress little girls? :)
What a beautiful family!! Sorry I haven't "met" the girls up close yet. But I have seen them from "afar". (The church IS huge, after all) Maybe your next visit!
Megan's picture at the top of your site is just gorgeous. It looks like a magazine! Happy Easter!
Robyn
Love the new pics.
Post a Comment