Pages

March 24, 2008

MEGAN'S IMAGINATION & PHOTOGRAPHY

Brian and I are enjoying our eldest daughter's vivid imagination! While playing with her "Noah's Ark set" the last week, she placed them in groups around "feeding centers." The one that made me laugh was the one where Noah and his wife, and the giraffes were enjoying a meal together! :D

Megan also loves puzzles. Brian found her in her room by herself putting all of her puzzles together. However, she had to have them in a circle around her.And, last but not least....Megan found our camera and decided to capture her sister's pose with pure digital magic! What do you think Travis? Is there a future in photography for Megan?! I laughed when I began to look through the images on our camera!

3 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Jamie,
I think someone messed up when they gave Megan bangs....they missed two locks of hair! (SMILE)

I love all the pictures. The girls are getting big!

Love you,
Sheila

Jamie said...

Your comment made me smile! It's called..."trying to get some of her bangs to grow out!" However, I got so sick of the longer strands that I trimmed them to match the rest of her bangs...you just haven't seen the "new look!" Oh...hair frustrations! :D

Travis said...

Jamie, the lighting is great on that picture megan took. :D

knowing your family's propensity to be both photogenic, and great photographers, she stands a good chance i'd say. :D

the noah and giraffes thing cracked me up.