Pages

March 1, 2008

Guess What.....?


We had sunshine today!!! It was beautiful and I had to take Megan to the park to play. Unfortunately Katie is still sick, so she didn't join us on the outing. We enjoyed being outside so much.

What made me smile was how many people had the same idea. When we arrived at the park there was no one there. By the time we left, there were so many cars in the parking lot. What a great break from the gray weather.

Thank you God!!!!!!

4 comments:

LaDonna said...

We loved the sunshine today, too!! Our puppy loved all the ball we were playing with her! I'm looking forward to tomorrow with even MORE warm temps and sunshine!!!! Yay!!!

Mrs. Timothy W. Pierce Sr. said...

I am so jealous!!! It is sooo cold at our house and we are getting pounded with snow tonight! We just got back from going out to dinner for a family night. BURR!!! I see bare ground in your pictures. That makes me really anxious for spring! Hopefully sooner than later!

Chera Crane said...

We have had spring weather here in Idaho this week as well...59 degrees, some wind, a little rain, but SUNSHINE!!! I am so ready for Spring to get here!!!
Looks like Megan enjoyed the park:) How fun! Great idea to take her there, Jamie!
Give the girls & Brian a hug from me...Love you!
Love,
Chera

Martha C said...

And here I sit in the South praying for snow! :-)