I wanted to post the rest of the pictures from our time in Florida. There are quite a few, but it's so hard to pick and choose.
Katie giving me a great big smile while we were at the beach...
Megan officially LOVES the beach
Brittany "snagged" Katie at a friend's birthday party....I enjoyed the break!
Enjoying Candace's birthday party...

Our friends, Carmello and Marie were once again so sweet to bring gifts to our girls....Marie is helping Megan figure out the toy...

Megan and her cousin Drew played with blocks sooooo much....she would help him build these great big towers and then she would smack them to the ground. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy with her....and I don't blame him!


Out to eat with my dear friends, Jenness and Bethany...we had a wonderful time!

Nana cuddles Katie...




Out for a walk....enjoying the gorgeous Florida weather!



My good friend Ada stopped by and we were able to "catch up." It was so much fun. She fed Katie her bottle and Katie had fallen asleep.
Our cousins were in town at the same time that the girls and I were....we had a birthday celebration for Doug and his mom Lisa.
Megan enjoying playing outside
She thought she was "hot stuff" being up in that tree! 
Out on my parents dock.....we enjoyed sitting and looking at the water....there were also some birds that we enjoyed watching.

Bubbles!! Such messy fun!

I had to include this one for Robert's sake! (that's my sister's boyfriend)....Megan's face clearly shows how she feels about the situation!
Cousin Lisa giving Katie her first piano lesson!


She thought she was "hot stuff" being up in that tree! 
Out on my parents dock.....we enjoyed sitting and looking at the water....there were also some birds that we enjoyed watching.
Bubbles!! Such messy fun!

I had to include this one for Robert's sake! (that's my sister's boyfriend)....Megan's face clearly shows how she feels about the situation!
Cousin Lisa giving Katie her first piano lesson!
Nana and Papa kept the girls while Robert and Jenny and I went to Carrabbas for dinner...Yummy!

This picture was actually from today....Megan took all of her blankets and pillows from her room and laid down on the floor. She wasn't content until Katie was beside her!

9 comments:
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I always enjoy your pictures. Miss Megan reminds me so much of Chloe! Seems like they would be two peas in a pod!
I'm enjoying keeping up with you on your blog! It's also nice to see some familiar faces in some of your pictures. I haven't seen anybody in over 7 years! I't seems really nice to be getting back in touch!
Hope you have a great week!
Sally
It was great seeing you at the couple of parties we were both at....that picture of robert and the girls cracks me up. :D
So glad you all made it back safely to your hubby!!! I enjoyed your photos, your brothers and sister are so grown up...when did you all get that old? And Lisa hasn't changed ONE BIT!!! I'm having a scrap night at my house on March 7th, you should come and scrap these great pictures! :)
I loved your pictures, Jamie!!! It was so great getting to see you once again- I miss you already!!
Loved all the new photos - especially the one on the sidebar of you and your siblings.
Glad you had a good time!!
Jamie,
You guys have such a beautiful family! I enjoyed looking at the pictures. :-)
Post a Comment