Here are a few pictures from our Florida stay. We have been enjoying the sun....except for yesterday and today, which have been very rainy. We are having a great time!
Looks like you guys had such a good time. We're going to brave the trip down with two little ones at the end of March. (My little sis is going to Welcome Week) So... how was the car ride?
Oh to see, taste, and feel that salty air!! Sometimes up here, I get a "whiff" every once in a while - even though I know it is all "in my head" :) We are getting snow right now :( Also, I have set my blog to private, if you would like an invite, email me at babysickler@yahoo.com
Looks like fun! I enjoy your blogs and pics of the kids. They are soooo cute. We made our blog private, but I'd like to keep in touch. I need your email address. mine is (etenyart@yahoo.com)
9 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a good time. We're going to brave the trip down with two little ones at the end of March. (My little sis is going to Welcome Week) So... how was the car ride?
the picture of megan is neat. i like it alot.
Soak up lots of sun...we had snow and ice yesterday here!!! I'm sure Brian misses all 3 of his "girls!"
Enjoy the great weather for us. We're enduring the 18 degree weather here and not-so-patiently waiting for spring!
Katelyn is getting SO BIG!
Jamie - so nice to see you here and there!! Hope you are having a great time!!!
Oh to see, taste, and feel that salty air!! Sometimes up here, I get a "whiff" every once in a while - even though I know it is all "in my head" :)
We are getting snow right now :(
Also, I have set my blog to private, if you would like an invite, email me at babysickler@yahoo.com
Looks like fun! I enjoy your blogs and pics of the kids. They are soooo cute. We made our blog private, but I'd like to keep in touch. I need your email address. mine is (etenyart@yahoo.com)
Take care,
Erin
Looks like ya'll had a great time! We're already looking forward to our vacation to Fl. in May!
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, it's so nice to keep up with each other this way, your girls are just too cute!
Post a Comment