Pages

March 28, 2008

~ Our Kids ~

It's..................BOB THE TOMATO!
A dear lady in our church gave this "Bob the Tomato" hat to Megan. The other day she decided that it would look fashionable on Katie! I loved it!


The girls and I (Jamie) went to see Brian at one of the places he was working the other day. (He works part time for a security company). Megan was SO helpful. She enjoyed being with her Dad and helping him clean up the job so he could come home. Thankfully I had the camera with me. -- She helped him carry quite a few items out to his truck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss you all. I am so thankful for blogs. It's nice to see what is going on at your house daily/weekly. I love you! Mother T

Mrs. Timothy W. Pierce Sr. said...

Is that Boz Megan is toting around?! My kids love Boz!! Timmy chose to have a Boz birthday when he turned 3! Too cool. He has the smaller Boz. When Grammy ordered it for his birthday, they were out of the big one like Megan has.

Charity said...

Cinnamon sticks simmering are wonderful~ I usually do them all during the holidays. Have you ever tried simmering them with other spices? A little orange peel or some nutmeg? Yum!
Love the Bob hat. Too cute. Kathryn also likes putting hats on Alex. Unfortunately, she shoves weird objects onto his head; he even had a few little bruises at one point!