Pages

March 27, 2008

Life goes on...

I keep meaning to post a few pictures from this past week. I have some cute ones of the girls. I just can't get to it!

We are doing good...having a pretty busy week, but doing good. It was a beautiful day today...loving the warm weather!

I learned today of something unkind a person from my past did, and it is still bothering me. I'm not bitter...just wish I could stop thinking about it. Anyway...obviously I'm not going to share it with the world...just pray that I can forget about it.

Have a great day in the blogging world!!

1 comment:

SheilaDy said...

I will pray with you, Jamie.
Please understand that I am not trying to get "preachy", just encouraging...

I am learning that when I get really bothered about someone or something, I will visualize that I am walking to the cross, carrying a bag with my problem in it. Then I get my hammer out of my pocket, and nail every bit of it to the cross. The tricky part is walking away and leaving it on the cross. Whatever you do, don't rip it off and put it back in your bag!

There is no magic feeling, just a deep peace that I don't have to fix or make it better. I gave it all to my Father, and I can be at rest!

I love you...and I will help you pray!
Sheila