Due to the spring weather we are enjoying, we decided to spend some time working in the yard. We may have planted prematurely, as we are now experiencing a chilly spell, but hopefully they will survive!
Megan wanted to help with the dirty planting process! She was such a mess! I don't have any "after" pictures....but she was pretty muddy!

6 comments:
It looks like you all are having loads of fun! Your yard is so nice! And the flowers look lovely!
Enjoy your sunshine.
Love ya,
I'm drooling! I am soooooo ready for winter to leave this year! I have never felt this cabin fever soooo bad before! I keep thinkinng next week, next week. Oh I cant wait for bar-b-cues, picnics, hikes, camping, and on and on and on...
I'd say you may have been a little premature, especially since it snowed yesterday! I've learned (the hard way) that the best rule of thumb is to wait until after Mother's Day before planting anything that's above ground. But I totally understand the urge to get the yard looking bright and colorful!!!!
My flowers have actually survived so far and look very good....here's hoping! :) I was very worried about them the other night when it was so cold. Who knows if they will last...
Looks like fun, I'm so anxious to get out there and start digging and planting too! I'm sure I'll have a couple 'helpers' too! :)
Still waiting for warm weather here! I enjoy your pictures. AND in case no one has told you....Your girls are so cute =)
Post a Comment