Pages

April 17, 2008

"Fun with Florida Friends"

We were pleasantly surprised to be able to spend a little bit of time with some of our "Florida friends!" The Heaths were in Tennessee on vacation and came to our church last Sunday. We had dinner with them, and had such an enjoyable time.
Then, on their way back home, they met us in Knoxville for lunch. It's always so much fun to catch up with friends from the south! We had a great time....Thanks Anthony and Kelly for taking the time to see us!


The kids colored after dinner - I love Katie in the background....trying to take her Sunday afternoon nap!

Zach was giving Katie hugs

At Chillis for lunch - I wish I would have taken a picture of the whole family, however during lunch we were all kind of busy with our kids. I just took one of Courtney and Megan

The ones of our family were from when we were waiting...


Courtney was so nice to Megan - she played with a two year old like a pro!

3 comments:

Robyn Huff said...

Looks like fun! They are such a great family, and such wonderful friends!

Hey, I was wondering...do you have some kind of software on your computer for "messing" with pictures? I want to get one, and am trying to decide what is the best program. If it is too lengthy to explain, just send me an e-mail when you get a chance! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time visiting with you guys. Your girls are soooo sweet and adorable!!) It's great to see God using you in such an awesome way there in TN! Thanks for taking the time to get together! Hey, what's your email? Mine is kelly@tidycoast.com Thanks,Kelly
p.s. Zach says to tell Katie he's sorry!!(

Mary Ellen said...

Great pictures, that is so nice you guys got to get together. They are a great family. Kaitlyn LOVES Courtney, she is one of her favorite people.