Pages

April 22, 2008

Sunny Days

I took the girls downtown today. We have the neatest street called "Market Street" where there are alot of antique shops. We enjoyed browsing through a few shops, and I even found something for my Mom's birthday! It was such a beautiful day...sunny, warm and fabulous!

After we finished walking downtown, I took the girls to the park. They enjoyed the swings for awhile, and then we took a walk on the "walking path." It was such an enjoyable time with my girls!

9 comments:

Robyn Huff said...

Looks like fun! I LOVE interesting streets like that!

Rayia said...

Oh, it looks like you had the most lovely day! Maybe someday my sweet Adeline and I will join you and your sweet girls and we'll all go antiquing! Much love to you!

-Rayia

Martha C said...

I am dying to get outside, but with Ethan's allergies. . . Sigh. We have to wait a few weeks. The porch is about as far as I get now.

Sara said...

I love days like that, just strolling around and enjoying the outdoors! (We are quickly running out of those days, as it is already 100!)

loree2000 said...

Sounds so relaxing! I love shopping! :D

Your girls are so adorably cute!

I enjoyed looking through your blog.

Lori R.

LaDonna said...

I have GOT to come to your town someday and walk down that street!!! I have heard lots of things about it, but haven't had a chance to browse around down there. Don't you just love the weather we're having??? Spring is my absolute favorite season, and I'm lovin' having the windows wide open and seeing the curtains blowing in the breeze!!!

Chera Crane said...

they are so adorable!!!...looks like you are having AWESOME weather; it snowed here last week..UGH!!! i'm ready for summer!!!

miss you!

Rayia said...

Love the new layout!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable. Glad you found my blogspot thanks for the comment. I log onto yours every once in awhile but don't always have the time to send a message but enjoy seeing your kids.