We are keeping busy this week preparing for a "banquet fundraiser" for two of our teens who are going on TLC trips this summer. ~ I will hopefully be posting pictures from it this next week.
This picture is from when my Dad visited us (for a 12 hour visit!). This was the only picture I took while he was here. ( he was the HSBC bus driver for choir tour and they were nearby) We had a great time, even if it was short...

The other night we put Katie to bed a little too early. She woke up and would NOT go back to sleep. So we decided to let her "hang out" with us for a while. She was so content to sit on the couch with Brian....it was so adorable. Brian enjoyed some "Katie-only" time as well! I guess that needs to happen every once in awhile!


This picture is from today. Megan saw my jacket hanging off of a chair (it was chilly today) and asked to wear it. ~ She's so little!

2 comments:
The choir was at our church, but we did not make it that night. :-( I really wanted to see your Dad, Jenny, and Douglas.
Adorable, as always!
Post a Comment