

Double strollers are not the best for antique shopping!
On our carriage ride....

Not the best picture, but you get the idea...
Petting the horses afterwards.....Well, actually Megan didn't want to pet them!


Not the best picture, but you get the idea...

Petting the horses afterwards.....Well, actually Megan didn't want to pet them!

5 comments:
Ok....count me in for next time.....I wish!
That looks like a lot of fun, especially the antiques!
Love ya!
I can hardly wait to go with you!!
Love you bunches!! Mother T
I just love shops like that... looks like you all had fun!
Wish we lived closer...I'd love to go antique shopping with you!
Oh, how fun! I just adore antique shopping! The antique shops you show on your post look very much like the kind of "booth" I had all last year here at one of our antique shops! I love buying and selling antiques and it's a great way to bring in some money. I had to close it for the winter but am opening up a new one with my mother in-law on June 1! I just love doing it, it's so fun. I do shabby chic style in my booth. I wish we could do something like that together, it would be a blast.
Post a Comment