A picture I took of Katie when I was decorating and cooking for the banquet....

Brian, conversing with people before it started.
Brian, speaking about the importance of helping these teens go on TLC trips.

One of the teens who is going this summer
(the picture of the other teen was too blurry)

Megan and I...it was nice to sit down for a brief moment!

Overall it was a great success, so we are thankful...
4 comments:
The food table looks very elegant!
Glad everything worked out! Banquets are always something to look forward to...and always nice when it is over!
The first picture of Katie is so cute!!
Hi Jamie! This is Jessica, Ransom's wife. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog today. I too have seen your blog via Rayia's blog. Your little girls are beautiful. I'm glad we have the opportunity to get to know each other this way. Keep in touch. Have a great day! :)
Yes, the food table does look yummy & beautiful! Where are they headed on TLC?
Post a Comment