Katie is 8 months old as of yesterday.
She continues to be a happy baby...as long as her mother is in the room! Seriously, what do you mother's do to help a clingy baby become "un-clingy?!"
With all of her "clinginess" we still love her sooo much....
I decided to just post this picture of her and Megan from yesterday. She is changing so much ~ I want to hold on to these moments forever!

On another note ~ We had a wonderful Mother's Day.
This picture shows Megan dying to have a piece of cake!
6 comments:
Your girls are growing up fast and too cute! About the "clingy-ness" just love her and hug her, before you know it, she will grow out of it!! My Karissa was the same way....some days I would have to put her in the sling just to get the housework done, but when she was around a year she changed so much and is quite independent now.
Love the girls shirts! Katelyn IS getting so big, seems to happen overnight :)
About her "clingy-ness", from my experience, it is a phase and she'll get over it (eventually). Though, I didn't try to always be right there for Katrina's every whim, I made sure she was safe, and she got her hugs and kisses :)but I tried to help her be alittle more independent (which, I know, is asking alot at this age)
You're a good Mom, you'll figure out what works or doesn't. Good luck!
I love the shirts!!!! they look so cute! I am so excited to come see you guys! Love you
I love the girls matching outfits! You have such beautiful girls, Jamie!
Don't you just love matching outfits? I love having 2 girls and yes, I love my little man, too. :) They grow SO fast!!
I enjoy reading your blog.
I love the matching "grown-up" shirts!!! So cute!
Post a Comment