Pages

May 13, 2008

Tea Time

I enjoyed meeting a "South African" friend today. Lottie (from our church) orchestrated the meeting, and I'm so glad she did. Most of you know that I lived in South Africa when my family were missionaries there.
I enjoyed getting to know "Talita" so much. Megan and Talita's daughter enjoyed having tea with us as well. I had no idea that Megan would love tea as much as she did....she wouldn't stop drinking it.

It was such a lovely outing....and we plan on getting together many more times in the future!

5 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Megan must be a girl after Aunt Sheila's heart! I LOVE tea too!

Liz said...

Hey! Have you heard of google reader? It's a cool thing that keeps up with your favorite blogs for you, then highlights them when they're updated. It's priceless in time-saving if you're keeping up with several blogs.

1. Go to www.google.com
2. Top left corner click "more" go down and click on "Reader"
3. Create a google acct if you don't have one - just an email address and password neede
4. Copy and past the addresses of your favorite blogs in the "Add Subcription" line. Blogs will be highlighted if they've been updated, then you "mark all as read" after you've read them.

It's very nice to have less for my brain to remember. :>)

Your girls are precious!

kayla said...

Hey, I'm still alive and well, just very busy.
How neat that you got to get together. I was thinking about Lida the other day. Have you heard from her?

Charity said...

What cute pictures! I know our kids would have a blast together. Wish we lived closer...

The Arender's said...

Hi Jamie,
Found your blog and thought I would stop and say hello. You have a beautiful little family. Your girls are soo cute.
Adrian