Pages

June 6, 2008

Silly Shots

DON'T ASK!!



1 comment:

Rayia said...

I love the way you did Katie's room it's just darling! Are those Shabby Chic shades on the wall light? So cute! Your girls are darling! I love getting funny shots of my kids when they're just being silly! Happy Birthday to Brian and I'm so sorry to hear about the scary PB allergy! That must have freaked you out! Good thing you've had your Nurses Training and you knew what to do. I do the whole "puffing" up thing with seafood and a few other things...it's really embarrassing! And I've been worried about that with my kids and try to watch them with foods that may cause a reaction, because my throat really swells shut and it so scary. Anyway I hope that never happens again to your little sweetheart. Oh, and I feel the same way about my dear Husband, aren't we blessed!!!