
We just celebrated Brian's 29th birthday. Unfortunately, the "peanut allergy" incident happened the night of his birthday (nice present), but we had a nice time celebrating the next night!
I won't go into detail about how much Brian means to me. Maybe I will someday, but right now I don't want to sound like I'm "bragging too much!" :)
Seriously, I married an AMAZING man. I'm not just "saying that," because it's the right thing to say. I mean it with all my heart. I have never met a harder working, more thoughtful person. He genuinely cares about everyone he meets, and LOVES them. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such a great partner in life.
Of course he's not perfect, but neither am I! We enjoy learning about life together and share a deep love and respect for each other.
I love you Brian....I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Megan....ready to go eat for Brian's birthday!



4 comments:
I enjoy your blog, Jamie. Your pictures and comments (about your wonderful husband, and sweet girls) are so nice. Glad the incident about the peanut butter ended happily. God bless you.
You have every right to brag, Jamie! Brian is a GREAT guy! I think one of the best decisions you made was choosing to spend your life with him! Of course, I think he couldn't have chosen a sweeter wife!;) Together you make a FABULOUS couple!
Love, Ruthanne
Happy birthday, big guy.
Jamie...you can brag about your wonderful husband anytime. I think that's awesome!!
Brian is an incredible young man.
Do you remember Brittany writing a paper about him in HS? She had to choose someone outside of our family that was a spiritual hero to her.
She choose Brian and wrote a neat paper on him as a youth leader
You both are incredible influences on my kids lives!! They watch you and love you!! No pressure!! :)
have a great weekend. I wish I could have seen you in FL!
love you guys!
Post a Comment