Pages

July 2, 2008

Pictures

We just wanted to share some recent pictures of the girls. ~ They are both growing up so fast, that we are in shock most of the time. Katie is trying to stand up on her own (she's still wobbly, though!), and Megan is definitely a two year old! (I think you know what I mean!) And I know that most of you experienced Mothers will say...."just wait until she turns 3!" :)
We are enjoying every day with our precious gifts from God. They bring more joy to us than we could have ever imagined.

Katie is also trying to learn some new words. She says "ma-ma," "da-da," "uh-oh," and she can say a modified version of "megan!" She also has other words that she says that we understand to mean different things. (Such as "nuh-nuh" - this means she is hungry!)


Katie has discovered that when she stands, she can mess with so much more!!

8 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

You have two absolutely beautiful girls!

Lori said...

Both of the girls look like such sweethearts! Good luck with Katie entering the new phase of 'added mobility'! I'm afraid you'll soon realize that extra grace is needed! (But they're so much fun!) :)

Keith and Crystal said...

Too, too cute! They are growing SO fast. I love seeing pictures of them.

Noah and Heather said...

Hi! I just got your blog address off of Evonne's blog. It was nice to catch up. Your girls are adorable!

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

Adorable pics!! Your girls are so cute! Alex likes to play with the door of the dishwasher too and likes to pull things off the table :)

Anonymous said...

Yor girls are getting so big! We look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.
-Kristen

Elaina Damon said...

Wow your'e girls are so CUUUTE! It's been way way way too long since I have seen you guys! I don't think we're coming to the reunion :( But we can still keep in touch!

Mrs. Timothy W. Pierce Sr. said...

Jamie, you have no idea how comforting that song (heald) is to me right now. I keep coming back to your blog just to close my teary eyes and listen. Please pray for me. We are making preperations to burry our little Quinn, right next to our little Jayme
Please don't take that song off...at least not for a little while.