Pages

August 10, 2008

July '08

We have had a very busy summer....one that has been FLYING by! Here are some snapshots from July.

Katie cheesing at camp


Megan on Fourth of July....also at camp.

Brian with his girls one Sunday


Megan at her first VBS....she loved it!

The girls in their room, playing.



Brian and I celebrating our 6th Anniversary at PFchangs

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I was bored and was blog browsing, you have a beautiful family and are an inspiration on my gloomy day! Just thought I'd let you know! God Bless you and yours!
Kendra from Kansas

Travis said...

Jamie. Love P. F. Chang's!

:D

It was a lot fun seein you guys again so soon after ayc.

Charity said...

Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures... isn't it interesting who ends up with whom? (or is it who? ;o) So glad your summer's been enjoyable; how can it not be with Chang's thrown in there?! Happy 6th to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! The Taylor's are blogging again!

Those pictures are just adorable. Thanks for sharing.