Pages

August 10, 2008

Florida

We just returned from a wonderful visit to Florida.


We went down for our dear friends' wedding and for a little vacation time. One of Brian's childhood - college friends (Trevor) married one of my dearest and best friends (Bethany). We enjoyed being with friends and family while there.





Brian and I before the rehearsal dinner.



The happy couple at the rehearsal dinner (with the bride's niece)

Bethany and I....friends for life!!



At the wedding



Brian took Megan for a canoe ride where my parents live.


Uncle Jeremy and Katie - I thought they looked cute!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a wonderful time. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

great pics! :) congrats to Bethany!!

Mary Ellen said...

Great to see you guys again!

Keith and Crystal said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I'd LOVE to see more pictures from Bethany's wedding. Enjoyed the pictures!

Martha C said...

Enjoyed browsing all of your new pictures. I peeked at Bethany's wedding on the HSBC website. I enjoyed hearing you sing, and it made me wish we could see each other in person again!

kayla said...

It was great seeing you guys again, if only briefly.
This storm we're having brought back some memories from a few years ago. I had a little chuckle today remembering the generator between our houses with lines keeping each of our refrigerators going. Also of Harold and Brian trying to syphon gas out of our cars.

jenness said...

It was so fun having you down here, as usual. Next time we'll plan something! :-) Of course, we said that last time...Have a great week!

Neugier said...

I had no idea that Bethany and Trevor were married. Their photos are truly beautiful! I went to school with Trevor and Andrea with Bethany. They are both very nice people. I wish them God's best!

Jamie you have a beautiful little family as well.