Pages

October 1, 2008

Recent Events in the Taylor Household

Katie's 1st Birthday!





At our Youth Car Show
Ready for a "Tennessee Vols" Party with our Senior Adults
At the party....Brian being silly!

Katie....with her first "ponytail!"


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures, Jamie! I enjoyed looking at them!:) Hope you are getting some LOVELY fall weather! Smiles, Ruthanne

Charity said...

So great to see you back online! You've been missed! Happy belated birthday to your little darling...

Jessica said...

Your little girls are so darling! It would be fun to meet you someday. :)

Phil.n.Jenn said...

Happy birthday Katie! She has grown a lot since I have seen her in July.

Mary Ellen said...

Hard to believe she is one! She is such a cutie pie, enjoyed seeing the pictures of your last several events - always enjoy it when you post. "-)

Robyn Huff said...

Adorable as ever! Looks like you guys are happy and having fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cute 1 yr old! Hope you guys are doing well. We'll miss seeing you this year. Love, Crystal

loree2000 said...

You may remember me from Gospel Center. I was in kindergarten when your family was there. My maiden name is Kemp.

I believe I may have ran into you at Sea Breeze this year? We were there for several days.

I stumbled upon your blog and thought, I better say "hi" while I was here. It looks like you have a very blessed life! Your daughters are adorable! May God continue to bless you! ~Lori