
These beautiful flowers are growing in two different sections of our back yard. I have enjoyed them so much and have shared some with my mother-in-law as well. We have both been able to have 2 bouquets each so far, and they have brightened our homes.
4 comments:
Just beautiful! I envy people like you with a green thumb! I cannot keep even the strongest plants alive, much less beautiful flowers!
Oh Robyn! I do NOT have a green thumb, in fact it's quite the opposite. However, those were the result of someone else's hard work! I enjoyed them while they lasted!
Don't you love those kind of surprises? Some of my favorite flowers to have in the house are the lilacs that we gather from bushes alongside the road. I imagine someone planted them, and would be happy to know that they're still being enjoyed today.
I really enjoyed the photos in your latest posts. The flowers are beautiful, and so are your girls! :-)
Post a Comment