Pages

June 25, 2009

WEDDING WEEKEND





This past weekend was a whirlwind of activity as we celebrated the wedding of my sister, Jenny Howard to Mr. Robert Black. She had chosen an outside wedding in Florida, so as you can imagine it was very warm! However, it was a wonderful weekend full of fun memories. I do not have all of my pictures uploaded yet, so I am using some of the ones a few of my friend's captured during the weekend.




"Bridesmaid's Luncheon"












"A great deal of preparation!"

Megan and her cousin at the Rehearsal



The "Big Day"


A much needed "accessory" for the day!









The "Mr. & Mrs."

With the little children in their wedding




Howard Family



"Reception"


Katie, tired and sick didn't last very long before she fell asleep.





The beautiful "cake." My Dad and Uncle made this cupcake stand and I thought it turned out absolutely perfect!




Jenny with her wedding coordinator, Kerilyn. She was responsible for the "decor," and she did an amazing job!



Off to enjoy a honeymoon in Ireland!
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Robert Black!

4 comments:

Rayia said...

What a beautiful wedding! I can't wait to see more pictures! Jenny and you are such beautiful sisters!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous wedding! I really like the bridesmaids' dresses. And all the little children in white are so sweet!

Keith and Crystal said...

What a beautiful wedding. They look so happy together!

Robyn Huff said...

It was just beautiful...so simple and elegant! I loved it! It was great to see you all for a little bit!