Mother's Day was such a special day for me. I honestly had one of the most amazing, relaxing days I have had in a very long time! I was greeted as soon as I woke up with a special breakfast in bed planned by Brian and Megan. Megan had selected Dora "yogurt smoothies" for her and I to share! I enjoyed it so much.
After Church we came home and Brian made a wonderful meal for me, and would not allow me to help AT ALL! I honestly didn't know how to act, or what to do.
That evening we went to Brian's brother's house to celebrate our Mother-in-law, but I don't have pictures from that. I don't have a picture with Katie either. She was sleeping when we came home from church, so I just have pictures with Brian and Megan.
It was a wonderful memory that I will cherish for a very long time.
Thank you Brian, Megan and Katelyn for making that day so amazing!
After Church we came home and Brian made a wonderful meal for me, and would not allow me to help AT ALL! I honestly didn't know how to act, or what to do.
That evening we went to Brian's brother's house to celebrate our Mother-in-law, but I don't have pictures from that. I don't have a picture with Katie either. She was sleeping when we came home from church, so I just have pictures with Brian and Megan.
It was a wonderful memory that I will cherish for a very long time.
Thank you Brian, Megan and Katelyn for making that day so amazing!




3 comments:
Such sweet pictures! Glad you had such a great day...nothing like starting with Dora yogurt, huh?!
Jamie,
You are simply beautiful!
Thank you Rayia!
Love you!
Post a Comment