Just wanted to share some recent pictures of the girls. We are finally unpacked and are thrilled to be so! I won't sugarcoat it, we have had quite an adjustment, but things are looking up. God is giving us strength, and we are trusting Him...
Megan helped me make muffins, and she did such a good job.
Katie, reading in the girls' room. She was in her own world.
"Spaghetti Face"
Megan, giving me a "look!"
"Ever-helpful" Megan helping me with the dishes. And yes, I had to wash them again!
7 comments:
Your girls are adorable!! They have grown so much since I have seen them in July.
Isn't it so nice to get all unpacked? I enjoyed the pictures of your girls. They are growing SO fast. :)
Enjoyed your new pictures!
Megan's faces always crack me up. :)
I enjoyed the new pictures! Thanks for updating! Glad to hear you all are doing well...and unpacked! Got to be a great feeling!
Hi Jamie,
It's been a while since I've visited my friends' blogs, so I thought I'd just drop you a quick "hello." I'm glad to hear you're starting to settle into your new home. And I completely agree with your other commentors, your girls are adorable! I especially love the picture of Megan washing the dishes, and was encouraged that you allow her to help even though it means extra work for you right now. I can relate...Honour is 2-1/2 and always wanting to be involved in the housework. I'm sure it will pay off in the long-run!
Have a lovely spring and summer.
Jamie, your girls are so beautiful!
I love the photo of Katie in her room reading! What a perfect moment!
Love to you!
Post a Comment