I am posting a few pictures of the house we just moved in to. However, I want to give a disclaimer... These are being posted not because I feel they need to be, (smile) but because they have been requested!
We feel very blessed to be able to live in the church parsonage, due to the fact that our senior pastor bought his own home, and the board graciously allowed us to live in the empty house.
I am going to post pictures of rooms that I have pretty much finished. As I continue to work on unpacking and setting up, I will add more pictures.
The "front" Living Room
(where we hang out, watch movies and just enjoy being together)

A friend from church gave me this coffee table and Brian painted it black for me. I loved how it turned out...Thanks Amelia! 




7 comments:
Wish I was able to keep my house in such beautiful order! My head hurts just thinking about it. *smile*
Oh trust me, it doesn't always look like that! I just didn't take the picture when the kids toys were all over the floor! ;)
It is beautiful Jamie! Your "Florida flare" is still very much there! You have great decorating talent!
It all looks beautiful...I'm proud of you for keeping your "beach house" decor! Gotta have starfish SOMEWHERE!!! :-)
Wow that coffee table really did turn out good. Looks wonderful. Your house is sooo so pretty! Ha, it is kind of funny the different ones that have lived there and all has been VERY VERY different. I love your taste. When you get settled... Mmmmmmm...maybe you need to come over and help me! Ha!
I hope you show us more, love what you've shown so far!
Oh, I love it Jamie!
Post a Comment