Pages

November 6, 2009

Other Pictures

The first picture is of me (Jamie) and my "four month" picture. Brian cannot understand why you take a picture when there is no distinct belly, (which, by the way, I feel like there is a belly!) but I explained that it is so you have something to compare with later! So, I am planning on updating with a new picture every month.
Here is the first...


The next three represent a humorous story. We were eating green beans for dinner and Megan took the "seeds" out of the beans. She was DETERMINED to plant these seeds so she could grow her own green beans. We tried to explain that not only were the beans already cooked, but that it was probably too cold to plant any green beans! She would not be convinced, so Brian took her out and helped her plant her cooked green beans!

Oh the faith of a child!



5 comments:

Mary said...

You look great, Jamie!! I LOVE that Brian actually planted the seeds for her! What a great Dad!!:)

bplummer said...

You look great Jamie, as always! I am looking forward to the monthly pictures! Love and miss you!

Robyn Huff said...

Belly, what belly??!!!

Maybe God will smile down on those cooked seeds...who knows?!?!

J.Black said...

so cute. He's a great dad!

Jolene said...

Goodness the mirror doesn't even look like the same one. It fits so perfect on that wall. I love it.