Below is proof that we are raising two very dignified young ladies!

This past Saturday, I hosted a "Ladies Tea & Brunch" at our home. It was a lovely morning, and I enjoyed chatting with all the ladies so much. Unfortunately several were not able to make it because of work or other schedule conflicts, but those of us that were there enjoyed our time together. Julia Keep (our Senior Pastor's wife) gave a "talk" that was so helpful about the "incorrect titles" we give God. As humans, we can sometimes think of God as an 1. irritated god, 2. prejudice god, 3. slave-driving god, or 4. an indifferent god. She gave us many different scriptures to refute these ideas of our amazing God.
Psalm 145: 8
Romans 2:11
Romans 8:15
Hebrews 4:15
I Peter 5:7
Our God is exactly what He is whether we view Him incorrectly or not. Our perception of God is not always reality, and it was a great reminder of that. I came away from it, challenged to live my Christian life focused on the TRUTH we know about God, not what someone else may have led me to believe about Him.
Elena, Danielle, and Julia





No comments:
Post a Comment