Megan turned 4 on January 10th, and I guess in her case, this birthday came with seemingly impossible tasks. While looking through a "Pottery Barn Kids" magazine (of all things), Megan saw a "Barbie Birthday cake" that she just HAD to have for her 4th Birthday. Of course, I freaked out, because I have never done anything close to that, and do not possess the great cake decorating skills of my dear mother (see Megan's 3rd birthday, if you need a reminder!)
The neat thing is, my mom and I were chatting, and it seems like it was my 4th or 5th birthday that I requested the "barbie cake," and it was one of my favorite ones! So, Megan is following in her mother's footsteps!
With great trepidation, I proceeded, and decorated my first "difficult" cake! It was a growing experience for me, and I enjoyed making my daughter's day!

Megan and Katie, waiting for the "friends" to arrive!











No comments:
Post a Comment