Pages

February 2, 2011

On my list today...


My plans for the day are:

Quiet Time with God (now...quiet, is debatable!)

Laundry & Ironing (oh I lead such a glamorous life!) Is that ever done? :)

Dust

Vacuum the Upstairs

Feed 3 children

Dress 3 children

Play with 3 children :)

Exercise

Spend most of the day holding my 21 pound baby boy...mostly because a certain baby boy was recently spoiled beyond repair while recovering from sickness.  My arms and shoulders are killing me!! oh yeah...still killing me!

Research a project that is in the works

Make Dinner for my Man and the kids

Clean the Kitchen each time we use it! not going to lie...the kitchen area isn't how I like to leave it, but I have a husband who happened to come home very sick...so it was a little more hectic tonight!

TRY to organize the pantry

Church later tonight.

s.l.e.e.p.
Good night...hopefully Brian is better in the morning!




What's on your list today?

Hope it's a great day for you!



7 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

Let's see...my list for today? Survive?? :D

Actually, I've gotten the rooms picked up and ready to vacuum. Dishwasher running, kitchen cleaned. Kids dressed and fed.

We have a snow day..more like snow WEEK, so we're having a great time.

Hope you have a productive day.

Andrea said...

Did you copy my list?! HA, or maybe I copied yours ;)
I sure am glad God understands what quiet time is like for Mommys of toddlers!

Jamie said...

Crystal - I can't imagine how you do it!! Your days must be soo busy.

Andrea - I know...I think this must be a very typical "SAHM" list! And, I am so glad that God is understanding as well. Quiet time is so hard to come by!

Rayia said...

Today my "list" is try and get well. I caught a flu/cold bug:(

I hope your day is a lovely one!

Christi @ Writing the Waves said...

Your day is F.U.L.L.! Hope you make it to the finish line with a big smile on your face...and if you do, ya wanna come over here and help me? :)

I posted about about priorities today, and planning so that I can make sure to get the most important things done each day. Always a challenge around here!

Wait...I'm on the computer again...better run! :)

christiswritingthewaves.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Hmmm...
Regular morning routine (breakfast, dressed, make beds, unload dishwasher)
Take M to class
Story time and craft at the library
WalMart
Feed everyone lunch
Rest!
Reading lesson with C
Straighten house
Fold laundry
Make dinner
Shower girls
Clean kitchen
Church
Kids to bed and rest!
(Potty training K isn't going so well... clean lots!)

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

thanks for following me!! loved this post..i'm a list girl too. :) i'm following!!