Pages

May 25, 2011

Fresh Air in May




A pensive Megan looks longingly at the outdoor loveliness awaiting her...



It was a beautiful day, and we decided some fresh air was in order...






And yes, Little Brothers definitely rule!


Katie gets a special ride from her sister...







 And, finally, we are so thankful for our new private chef.  He's amazingly talented!

On a side note, I have updated the "House" page with just a few shots of the Living Room.

2 comments:

J.Black said...

I love this! So cute! And I can't tell if jack is grinning or about to cry with the chef hat on :) he looks adorable either way. Miss you all

Andrea said...

Isn't it crazy how kids when told they must ride in a stroller - hate it! Then when they've outgrown it, all-of-a-sudden it's such a cool thing to ride in?!?!! Our girls give each other "rides" too :)