Pages

April 30, 2011

The First Glimpse

I am finally getting some pictures uploaded of our new home!!  We are so thankful to have been able to find a great deal on a home that fits us perfectly.  We are enjoying the task of trying to fit everything in this house, because we actually downsized from where we were living before.

Eventually we will put paint on the walls that fits what we like, and I look forward to that day!

Here is just a glimpse of our progress so far:

Before we moved in:





Master Bedroom


Living Room








Dining Room


Guest Bedroom


Guest/Kids' Bathroom


Megan and Katie's Bedroom




Sorry that some of the pictures were a bit dark.  But, you get the general idea!

3 comments:

J.Black said...

I love it! It's gorgeous. Thanks for putting up pictures :)

Andrea said...

It's so much fun setting up house again...Lots of hard work too! Your place is looking lovely!

Rayia said...

Jamie, how fun! I love how you are decorating!