-UNHINDERED-
I had the privilege of attending a Living Proof Live event with Beth Moore and Travis Cottrell this month.
I can't understand how our incredible God works, but His timing is always perfect.
Circumstances arose that seemed as if they would take me away from this time of refreshment and teaching, but thankfully I was able to make it, and I am certain I was at the right place at the right time!
Hebrews 12:1
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
1. We are to throw off everything that hinders us.
2. Except a Holy Hindrance, that is (I Samuel 14:6, Acts 16:6-10)
3. We can be assured that Satan can scheme to hinder us.
4. People can hugely hinder one another (I Thess. 2:16, Gal. 5:7)
5. Satan and Humans can hold hands to hinder us (Matt. 16:21-23)
6. Glory happens when a manifestation of God's presence is unhindered (Acts 28:31)
7. No one knows the ecstasy of "unhindered" like those who have been hounded by hindrance.
Spending time with friends & family while learning life lessons is so rewarding.
I am so blessed with the people in my life.
One of the benefits of living a life that is "unhindered" is the ability to fulfill God's ministry for us...to work with "unhindered" passion for the glory of God.
Our goal should not be to "please people," or waste time doing "many things." Rather, our focus should be on doing the "best thing." God has called us to a singular purpose, and we must do it for the glory of God.
It was an incredible weekend that gave me some much need clarity in my Spiritual life. God used Beth Moore to speak to me about some definite issues in my life, and I will be forever grateful.
1 comment:
How wonderful! I'm so glad you got to go.
Post a Comment