See this little boy?
He is a special guy, and we can't imagine our lives without his unique personality...
As most moms can relate to, I would love to give him the world...
And, by world, I mean this Pottery Barn Kids bedroom...
I have loved this bedroom for so long, and keep drooling over it at various times.
This bedroom is certainly not in the budget, but I was able to find the start to a nice room for Jack using the PB Kids room as inspiration...
Enter TJMaxx...
I found the most adorable sea-inspired quilt for a MUCH cheaper price than anything I could have purchased on PB Kids.
I love the fun colors...
Look at those adorable little surf boards!
Some great baskets for storage and this nautical wall hanging came almost free from Hobby Lobby thanks to an amazing 50% off sale and a gift card from a friend!
As time marches on closer to the new baby's due date, we will be moving Jack to a new room, and I will hopefully be able to show you the finished product in time. I am so excited to try to recreate a room similar to the one I have been dreaming of!
I am also popping on the blog to announce our latest Giveaway winner.
Thanks to Random.org, the comment that has been randomly chosen is:
#15
Tamela Adams
Congratulations, Tamela! I will message you about the details!
Thanks to everyone who participated, and stay tuned for the next one!






2 comments:
Jamie, I must be behind the times. I did not know you were expecting again! I'm SO excited for you!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Keith and Crystal!
Post a Comment