Life at our house has been moving steadily along these days.
Our moments are filled, our hearts are full, and although life is not perfect, we are grateful to God who gives us this beautiful life we live.
This past weekend we had an amazing time with our family for our Gender Reveal Party. We had so much fun cutting our secret cake, lifting up that piece of cake, and discovering pink icing in the middle...our fourth child is a girl!
We are so excited about another girl joining the family, and believe that Jack will be completely doted on by the three sisters in his life.
I haven't done too much yet to get ready for baby number 4...after all, I do have about 19 weeks left!
However, while sorting through some clothes, I found a dress I am taking the hem out of, so I washed it and hung it out in the air to dry. I couldn't resist snapping a picture of that precious little dress hanging in the breeze.
Our garden boxes are brimming with vibrant goodness...
Every time I thin the carrots, we get to enjoy munching on a delicious (yet small) carrot...I love picking produce from the garden - it tastes so amazing!
I've been able to enjoy several yummy strawberries, and of course, lettuce.
Summer is moving right along, and we are trying to soak in as much sun and beautiful days as possible.
Have a wonderful weekend!






1 comment:
You're such a lovely mommy! So happy for the arrival of baby #4! Happy summer!
Post a Comment