Pages

August 21, 2012

Everyday Update



This Summer has been moving steadily along, and we have been keeping busy.  I have found many more interesting things to occupy my time than keeping my blog updated! :)

I've been meaning to post some new pictures of the progress we have made on Jack's room so far.
So, although it's not complete, here is a quick update:


I found this adorable van carrying surfboards at Ross...It sits on one of Jack's nightstands.




 Pillow covers are from Milk & Cookies on Etsy.  




I love the Surf Board Print we found on Art.com.  It adds so much fun and color to his room.

So, as you can see, we are still working towards finishing it.  On the wall opposite of his bed sits a bookshelf filled with things I have to go through and find a new home for.  Hmmm....not having an extra room to "stash" things is going to prove interesting.  But, I am determined to find just the right spot for everything!

We are hoping to paint the Baby's room this weekend.  I can't wait!!




In Other News...

We have so enjoyed our Garden Boxes and the delicious food we have harvested from them.

These pictures are from about a month ago...
Salad tastes better when it comes fresh from the garden!



Fresh carrots and green beans, ready to be roasted.  YUM! 

I didn't realize how much fun it was going to be to garden.  I will definitely be doing it again!

I am currently enjoying fresh zucchini, and cucumbers.  I have made so many yummy treats with my zucchini, and froze several bags of shredded zucchini already.  The cucumbers are sweet and one of my favorite things to eat fresh out of the garden.

So, for now I say, Adieu...
Hope you are all having a wonderful August!




2 comments:

Rayia said...

What a fun room! You are amazing!

Kristina Clemens said...

Fresh zucchini and cucumbers sound amazing! Love them...
Kristina J.