Oh yes, I can use my tiered pastry plates to hold my coffee cups and vintage water glasses.
I'm enjoying having them out where I can enjoy their beauty.
And I can also re-arrange my Dining Room and Living Room just because I bought one silly little lamp.
Oh yes, I can!
IN OTHER NEWS:
We recently enjoyed this gorgeous sunset...of course it was so cold that I could only stand on the back porch for mere nano seconds before rushing back inside! (I exaggerate...just a bit).
We've also been "multi-tasking" quite frequently (as you can see), and playing our new favorite family game. This game is called "pass the ball," and keeps Jack entertained for longer than most activities!
We've also enjoyed plenty of "toilet paper art."
Jack is a master artist.
So thankful for the everyday moments in our
6 comments:
I love seeing all the cute pics of your kiddos (and your ideas, too). I really enjoy your blog, Jamie.
The one of Jack and the toilet paper would be adorable framed in a bathroom!
What a fun post. I love your idea for displaying the glasses and cups!
You have such darling children!
Love you!
:) Made me smile!
love this! We used to play that game too! :) So cute! And I love that you used your tier plates. Such a cute idea. I want to see the dining room and living room!
Thanks everyone!
Sara- I love that idea! I hadn't thought of that...now I so want to do it!
Jen- I am planning on taking some pictures...however - We are really wanting to get our painting done soon, so I would like to wait. Might be awhile. I didn't change that much. But, it's amazing how it looks different when you move a couple of things around.
Post a Comment